- We are fortunate enough to be based very rurally where social contact is distant most of the time.
- We have key safe entry and contact details given.
- Supermarkets such as Asda, Sainsburys and Tesco's all deliver to the properties.
- Cleanliness has always been our highest priority and this will continue but we have put in extra measures to ensure your safety. Risk assessments are available on request.
- Hot tubs are not thought to be a risk factor in spreading Covid-19 but are always changed between guests. You will also be given adequate notice when the hot tubs will be checked to ensure you are not in them, can remain inside or are socially distanced. All areas we touch will be sanitised after completion of the task and appropriate PPE worn.
- Information will be provided about what to do should you develop symptoms or receive a track and trace alert whilst on your holiday.
- Bedding will be washed at 60 degrees, tumble dried and ironed as usual however if you would prefer to bring your own bedding, please inform us before arrival.
- Welcome pack will continue to be offered however where appropriate items will be in self sealed packets and can be removed prior to arrival if requested.
- All bookings must be compliant with Welsh Government guidelines at the time.
THE SAFETY OF OUR GUESTS AND OUR FAMILY IS OF MOST IMPORTANCE. IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER QUERIES REGARDING MEASURES WE HAVE PUT IN PLACE PLEASE CONTACT US.